How Can Native Intelligence Help You Meet Your Goals?
The purpose of security awareness is to prevent loss (e.g., financial, reputation). A security-savvy workforce with good security habits prevents loss:
- The number and severity of security incidents decline
- The risk of lawsuits and fines declines
- Productivity increases (fewer interruptions from loss of availability)
- Public confidence in your organization's ability to protect sensitive customer, partner, and busness data increaes (safe harbors provide a natural competitive advantage)
Founded in 1995 with a focus on Security Awareness, Native Intelligence brings more than two decades of innovation, customer-driven design, and proven results to our training solutions in increasing workforce security awareness for our clients.
Just as the quality of a diamond is measured by the 4 C's (cut, color, clarity, and carat weight), four qualities make Native Intelligence stand out from other security awareness and e-learning providers. These C's are our dedication to:
- Customer Care and Satisfaction
- Compelling Content
- Clear Communications
- Comprehensive Offerings
Our clients benefit from our responsiveness, enthusiasm, and dedication to excellence in service. We are a Maryland-based, woman- and Native American-owned small business.
What We Do
Native Intelligence has delivered more than one million seats of web-based Training (WBT), including courses in Japanese, Italian, German, and Spanish. We specialize in tailored courses for federal agencies and commercial firms.
Native Intelligence offers complete awareness, training, and motivation programs. Through a combination of award-winning training material, flexible and scalable content delivery, and engaging motivational products, Native Intelligence solutions appeal to large and diverse audiences.
- Native Intelligence products share design features for a consistent, unified presentation.
- We offer security awareness orientation and refresher courses.
- We can provide focused courses for managers, developers, technology specialists, and those with security roles beyond the security responsibilities that all employees share.
- Our executive briefings feature first-hand, business-impact demonstrations of security vulnerabilities.
- On-site presentations can address your organization's general and special needs.
- Course administration portals allow your staff to review online surveys, establish awareness baselines, and track training results quickly and effectively.
- We offer off-the-shelf and custom newsletters on a monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Supplemental materials include posters, calendars, tip sheets, and screen savers as well as our award-winning tools and reminders.
Who We Are
Exceptional courses require exceptional authors. Native Intelligence courses reflect our staff's ability to anticipate and respond to emerging concerns. Well-known members of the security field, Native Intelligence staff advance the cause of Security Awareness in notable ways. Our principals are:
- Authors and contributors to NIST SP 800-16 (IT Security Training Requirements)
- Nationally published authors
- Certified Information System Security Professionals (CISSPs)
- Featured speakers at national Information Security conferences
- Federal Information Systems Security Educators' Association (FISSEA) Educators of the Year
Our unique security awareness training courses, presentations, and lectures are highly sought-after by prominent security conferences across the U.S. and within several government agencies. Some of our clients include:
• The Food and Drug Administration
• The US Customs and Border Patrol
• Tractor Supply Company
• Lockheed Martin
• The Pentagon
• The Social Security Administration
• The Internal Revenue Service
• eGOV Amsted Industries
• The Nuclear Regulatory Commission
• The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
• The Defense Logistics Agency
• The Indian Health Service
• The Census Bureau
• New York Cyber Security Conference
• Federal Information Assurance Conference
• Department of the Interior
Tales from the Cryptolocker
The Tales from the Cryptolocker presentation runs from 60-75 minutes (but can be shorter if desired), depending on audience interaction and questions after. People learn well from stories, which is what makes this presentation so effective. Tales from the Cryptolocker shares 13 stories of cyber crimes and incidents, each followed by points on how to prevent or minimize loss in similar situations. This presentation is engaging for all hands and has also held the attention and generated glowing feedback from self-described “tough" audiences (technical staff and executives).
Security Awareness Top 3
Passwords. Phishing. Protecting Information. These are among the top 3 concerns of many organizations. This interactive, story-based presentation uses the rule of 3’s with slides that tap into the emotional side of the audience while the stories speak to the audience’s logical side. Each of the three topics is presented with three stories or scenarios, and three take-away lessons. Client feedback says that audience members are still talking about this presentation weeks after it’s been given. (60 minutes)
We have a long, successful history of presenting in several countries, at various events. We offer a variety of presentations, including on-site training, executive briefings, and train-the-trainer sessions. We also present to local school students and Parent Teacher Associations as volunteers for ISC2's Safe and Secure Online Program.
K Rudolph often presents at the FISSEA conference. In addition to longer presentations, K has given pecha kucha talks at the FISSEA conference. A pecha kucha (pronounced peh-chak-cha) is a concise presentation in the format of a slide show of 20 slides, each shown for 20 seconds.
Dedication Brings Results
Native Intelligence is dedicated to providing practical solutions. We pride ourselves on our sensitivity to client needs and ability to deliver results. Native Intelligence staff and select consultants work closely with clients. Our small size allows us to quickly respond to our customer's new concerns or needs. Native Intelligence has an excellent reputation for responsiveness, speed, and quality of service.
Our reputation reflects our enthusiasm for, commitment to, and history of delivering successful security awareness products and services.
Independent Performance Review
Dun & Bradstreet / Open Ratings, Inc. surveyed Native Intelligence, Inc. customers about our reliability, cost, order accuracy, delivery/timeliness, quality, business relations, personnel, customer support, and responsiveness. The lowest score we received, on a scale of 1 to 100, was 98.